why?
Only happy when it rains.

Drives: series.blue
Thanked 1,263 Times in 749 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadhawk View Post
As luck would have it, when I was fueling up earlier this week there was a Nissan Z at the same station, pulling out as I was pulling in. It pinged, banged, popped, all the way out of the fuel location, around the parking lot, off into the road and disappeared in the difference.

There were a half-dozen or so other of us fueling up as this happened. After the sound was gone, we all just sort of looked at each other, shrugged and laughed. A couple of them did question the driver's heritage.

I tell this to ask, has anyone ever been in a situation where a bystander went 'Man, that's was so cool'?

I know I haven't.

No. But the children that do it weren't alive when it happened naturally. These anti social kids are so broken and starved of attention they have absolutely no idea how to get so they resort to insanities like this instead of putting the phone down and actually talking to people.

I feel we also need to mock vapers here. They are just as big of a loser as the fools that waste money on these awful tunes.
why? is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to why? For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (08-05-2020), humfrz (08-05-2020), Tcoat (08-05-2020)