View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:50 AM   #72
Demandred7

Drives: 2018 Camry XSE V6
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well, it has been quite a while since I have last posted in my thread and a lot of that was due to heading to Florida to take the Family to Disney World.

No, I didn't take the FR-S, I had the In-laws with me in addition to my 2 kids and my wife. 6 people simply just don't fit.

I really missed my car since the trip provided plenty of opportunities to exploit the FR-S' attributes especially through Virginia and the Carolinas, but, unfortunately, we had the van. Lots of space and good passing power, but, wallow in the corners - big time.

I was honestly expecting to see more FR-S around, but, I saw hardly any more than I do around the Kitchener-Waterloo area in the run of a week. In the entire trip down, in Kissimmee, and on the way back, I only saw two Whiteout (one on I-95 on May 5th and the other in Kissimmee (I think on the 9th at an outlet mall) and one Firestorm with a Five Axis rear spoiler on Poincianna Blvd (I can't remember the day). I guess we are still a rare breed.

Now comes the task of paying for the trip and subsequently resuming my build. Sorry I don't have much more to update, but right now, just looking forward to jumping back in the saddle of my car.
Demandred7 is offline   Reply With Quote