View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #80
Demandred7

Drives: 2018 Camry XSE V6
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
It has been a while since my last post. I had meant to keep a more consistent journal, but, sometimes life intervenes. For the longest time, I have been only using VSC Sport mode to catch any of my mistakes, but, I have graduated to the dark side and now turn off the nannies every time I drive. With enough seat time as my daily driver, I find that I am better able to modulate the rotation of the back end than the computer. I am finding that the balance of the car is so good that I am easily able to control a drift and it seems so much more natural than the stability control stepping in and trying to maintain a straight line.

With the exceptionally frigid and snowy winter that we have had has made it necessary and more appropriate to keep the nannies off. Unfortunately, with this, I have zero desire to go out to the garage to install my latest car part that I bought at Christmas - a GrimmSpeed master cylinder brace. The frigid temperatures have left garage almost as cold as outside (minus the wind). I am still looking forward to the install, but as I mentioned, sometimes life intervenes and now nearly three months have passed. Hopefully with the warming temperatures, I'll get my butt back in the game and continue the mods as well as report out on the improvement that it will hopefully make.
Demandred7 is offline   Reply With Quote