View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #162
904FRSlow

Drives: '13 FR-S Whiteout
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springs1 View Post
Sometimes they are, but a lot of times it's OBVIOUS ERRORS like missing condiments, wrong or missing side dishes, obvious errors like bbq sauce on ribs that the customer ordered NO bbq sauce on their ribs, etc. You'd still serve me a plate that had let's say you could clearly see fries or onion rings that had black as tar look like they were burnt? I think you would the way your attitude is about "it's not my fault" attitude. If the lettuce was brown or red(meaning it's going bad) that you could see without touching the food on a salad that had dressing on the side(not dressing on the salad itself), you'd still serve it to the customer? I bet you'd serve me a roach on my food if you saw it, because you feel like you will just take the plate and don't care. That's what you are acting like.

You have to go in mind that "WOULD I EAT IT IF I WERE THE CUSTOMER."

So if I order cheese fries that come with ranch according to the menu, you bring me the fries without the ranch, well you should have either known the menu better or compared the menu to the plate of food to make sure you have COMPONENT A, B, C, ETC. **********BEFORE*********** YOU LEAVE THE KITCHEN. That's your job to ************************SERVE IT CORRECTLY AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN CONTROL*******!

Servers can always control condiments not being with the food. Even more so, if my own server brings me my food. You aren't blind, please don't act like you are and that you can't read. If I ask for honey mustard with chicken tenders, you should make sure my plate has the honey mustard because I am *****PAYING YOU A TIP TO NOT MAKE ME SIT AND WAIT*********. I am not paying you to not care if my order doesn't look correct. The idea of a tip at the end is an incentive to get it right the FIRST time around. At least *TRY* is all I am getting at and your attitude is NOT trying at all.
Nice job putting words in my mouth. If you asked for no sauce then obviously I'd have to tell the kitchen. Thats why I said sometimes.. also too long to read the rest while typing on my phone so I'll just leave it at that
904FRSlow is offline   Reply With Quote