View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 09:50 AM   #5704
86Hakone

Drives: 2020 GT86 Hakone
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojuniour View Post
I've read through every pages spanning 2014 till present.. and I've doubts back and firth so I decided to pull the trigger.

I'm driving 2017 BRZ AT and it's my Daily.
I would like to have power No MORE than 300whp while keeping most things stock.
I'm currently running JDL UEL (ceramic coating) and catless resonated front pipe - basically straight pipe. I've been on ecutek flex tune [for about a year now]...so I do run e85 very now and then (more like E70 in my area doesn't really go above that at most)

I won't be doing much of any track or auto crossing (so basically 99% street driving)
Question is what kind of power would I be getting on 93 tune (with stock pulley)
and running between E60 - E70 with my current setup?

I've read you won't need to swap out Injectors or fuel pump when on pump gas.
I'm most likely going to upgrade injectors anyway based on my reading..but since I might be running ethanol on several occasion while trying to tamper the power @ or below 300, would I still need to upgrade fuel pump?

Thank you.
I'm running a JRSC C38 with high boost pulley, PTuning Flex Fuel, and ID 1050X injectors. I got the the bigger fuel pump option from CSG with a their fuel package but never installed it. Stock pump should be fine under 450WHP according to them and I have had no fueling issues so far.
86Hakone is offline   Reply With Quote