Old 06-08-2020, 04:51 AM   #40
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviacrazed View Post
I work in my own car for 43hrs a week. And we go to calls regardless of someone's covid 19 status. Once again, get off your soapbox. The world has to go back to doing shit at some point. Sit at home and be afraid, I'm not going to. I take my precautions day to day and I take my precautions at work. But once again, if it's my time to go, it's my time to go. Two adults met in a parking lot away from everyone else to purchase car parts. Get your panties out of a knot. I'm sure you've made decisions more questionable than that in your life. This post was to give a positive review about a transaction with another member, not a place for you to piss on other's decisions because you think you're a better person for staying inside.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Interesting. Very interesting. Glad I stumbled into this shithole of a thread.

That’s really a shame and shows how selfish you are as a “first responder.” Why selfish? For most first responders it ends up just being their job but I’d still support them if they were going through an illness with no clear-cut medical cure. But not only that, if you’re a first-responder you’re likely around many other people throughout your “43 hours”:

* other first responders
* people who share your work vehicle
* people you encounter on breaks because I doubt you’re also eating homemade lunch every single day in your car that you’re already spending tens of hours in per week
* people at the office or other facility you work out of
* people in other facilities or offices you probably need to visit
* people you respond to who may not have COVID-19
* people you encounter in some form outside of work, like when you’re getting gas at the gas station, groceries, food at restaurants, church, the pub

but they are all at risk because now _you_ have put yourself at risk. Fine, nobody needs to care, including you, if you catch it and die but I know myself and likely others do care if you end up asymptomatically exposing even three other people.

And for anyone who does think the point is moot, good thing we do have empty hospitals because it means the lockdowns were actually helping the situation. Funnily enough with places reopening now there spikes again. Interesting coincidence.

I suppose it’s no big deal that nearly 110,000 people have died so far? But thank god you have free will and can do whatever the hell ya feel like doing by meeting random people.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
alphasaur (06-08-2020)