View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 12:08 PM   #2335
Roxasjin

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile New here

Hi everyone, I finally pulled the trigger of getting a BRZ. I had a used 2013 370Z with intake and exhaust- tuned manual. It is a beautiful car and had blast driving it on the weekend ( I have a company car). I was in the market of getting a used WRX or STI due to needing a four seater. I test drove them both and along a 86 and BRZ. Ultimately I really enjoyed the BRZ on how well it handled turns and honestly probably the most fun I’ve had in a car. So I ended up trading my Z for a new 2019 BRZ limited manual. I can feel the horsepower difference but the lightness of the BRZ makes up for it. I really believe that Toyota and Subaru made one heck of a car.

A little background: I come from a family that loves cars and majority everyone in my family drove stick in their younger days. I’ve owned a 300ZX NA before getting the 370Z, growing up my family owned, 2005 Mustang GT, El Camino, Tran Am, Saturn ion redline, corvette.

Plans for the BRZ is to have it as a daily driver aka mostly on the weekend and track it here and there. As for performance wise, I have yet to decide on what to do, since I want to keep the balance of the car.

Name:  4F8B74A6-9226-4ECC-83FA-7D632810A5AD.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  74.9 KB
Roxasjin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Roxasjin For This Useful Post:
BA9092 (10-15-2019)