Old 02-24-2019, 03:03 AM   #20
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZ86Help View Post
I wouldn’t say I wasn’t on top of maintenance but personally the car is old and my parents bought it from a auction and for the price they got it for it was really you get what you pay for. I do understand that buying a newer car for solely saving is impossible. But basically for me to get a newer car like the 86 buying it will be a fresh new start and is it really overall just reliable. Because I heard a lot of stuff like “oh it’s a terrible car” “it’s trash” “the engine trash” “those cars are unreliable” many people bash the car so much as if it’s not capable of running for a long period of time. I just want to know the true purpose is it reliable. Because I don’t play to get another car for a while after I get the 86.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSBRZ86Help View Post
Thanks been doing research on this car for almost 2 months.
I suggest a bit more research if that's what you saw online. I would talk to legitimate owners not get hearsay. For me my 2015 has been quite reliable and has 45k+ miles. I've just kept well on top of recommended maintenance and then some.

Also when posting work on your grammar and typing skills a bit, it looks like a run on and spam bot type deal when its typed up like your post was.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
MuseChaser (02-24-2019)