Old 08-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #22
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMok View Post
The event starts early... you basically want to be at Canepa by 7AM or 730AM at the latest if you want parking in the main lot. Usually we are done walking around and checking out the showroom/facility by 9 or 10AM. Last time we went as a group we went for breakfast afterwards (optional). So that being said, does everyone want to meet up somewhere early (Alice's seems a good starting point at say 6AM) and take a fun drive down, or just meet somewhere near Scotts Valley at around 6:45AM then roll in together?
Ha, yeah. I meant if you guys were going to hang afterward and do a drive on 9 or something.

I think I'm down, though it'd be better for me to meet in Scotts Valley around 6:45/7ish. As much as I like driving up to Alice's, it's kind of out of the way that early if I'm not doing 84. :P

There's a Starbucks in Scotts Valley on Mt Hermon Rd we could meet at. Been there before and I'm pretty sure parking won't be too bad that time of the morning. I know there's one a bit closer to Canepa on Scotts Valley Rd but I wonder if it'd be more crowded with people.
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote