View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 05:42 PM   #50
Mr.Jerm

Drives:
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S View Post
One, I sexually identify as a male, not a mid-engine roadster. And I'm not a know-it-all, not by a long shot. That's why I ask questions in a polite manner, and give more info if needed, without the shit attitude. You should try that sometime.

Two, your own post labels it as a tip, but hey, same difference, right?

Yes, I concur, he sounded like a complete idiot because he was attempting to mimic your line of speaking. He was on point. Woop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S View Post
One, I sexually identify as a male, not a mid-engine roadster. And I'm not a know-it-all, not by a long shot. That's why I ask questions in a polite manner, and give more info if needed, without the shit attitude. You should try that sometime.

Two, your own post labels it as a tip, but hey, same difference, right?

Yes, I concur, he sounded like a complete idiot because he was attempting to mimic your line of speaking. He was on point. Woop.

Just because it’s labeled as one haha you’re a clown! Why are you even bringing up your sexuality? what for? u must be gay... b!+ch boy! Don’t try and sound masculine when u have female tendencies but that’s nor here our there.. so why even bring that up? And u though he was on point [emoji1787] damn bruh u must be an idiot.. for all you who got there panties in a wad.. I feel sorry for u! then again I don’t! Because it just shows that you have female tendencies agree to disagree!
Mic drop I’m out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk