NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,327 Times in 7,384 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyJohn View Post
Uhh did you even read the post? Did you read the threads? Did you read Ernest72s comments? I'm not the one who said this AT (or any AT or any PDK) is "good" or "bad" - the people that are saying that are the people that are the people defending the AT in the twins or the PDK or an AT in general.

I don't understand why they are doing it because they don't need defending from me - I've never once offered an opinion about how "good" or "bad" any non-manual transmission is. I don't have an opinion there because I don't care - it is not a car that I would consider buying regardless of how "good" or "bad" the non-manual transmission is.

I am not arguing about the general merits of AT vs. MT or that one is good and one is bad. I don't understand how this is so hard for you (and others) to understand.
Dude, settle down. I am not going to go through and quote or mention everyone that has. Yours was the first post I saw so I quoted it. Have a beer, or a pancake or something. Whatever calms you down.