View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 02:46 PM   #3253
itsaBRZ

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Aozora
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
The fuel rail has 'teeth' sticking out from it. The connector for the injector fits in between the teeth. If you don't have connector there the injector will spray fuel at the walls of the intake instead of I to the air stream. Did you download the instructions? There is a pretty clear picture of this in there
Hi there,

so I followed the Edelbrock instructions and clocked all injectors facing "outward" however now the fuel injectors can swivel or rotate... is this normal?

If I instead place the injectors in the 'teeth' they are no longer facing outwards, but will not swivel or rotate and this seems more secure. I'm just very unsure of which direction these injectors should be pointing so I attached a photo from the driver side.

They are currently in the 'teeth' and facing the same direction (red), should I move the left injector to towards the direction of the blue arrow on the left as well? Sorry for all the questions, but I am still getting error code P0170 (system too lean bank 1)

I would've taken a picture of the passenger side but the black bracket is covering it. I just really need some clarification on the orientation of all 4 fuel injectors. Thanks again for everyones help.
Attached Images

itsaBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote