NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,323 Times in 7,381 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Ya that was some pretty incriminating videos using a highway as their own track.

I have been to at least 12 meets/cruises around Canada and the US with as few as 8 cars and as many as 150 and have not seen that sort of activity at any of them. Even the big Norcal meet with all the cars there I didn't see any of that going on. Nothing wrong with meets or cruises since most behave fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finch1750 View Post
I can't say it has never happened, but we shut it down real quick. We work really hard to host the events we do and fighting the stigma of groups like this is most of the work I take the brunt of. Events and videos of events like this have consequences that most don't realize or don't care about
I'm sure there are plenty of good groups out there, but I don't think they exist in Oregon. I have seen a couple of these freeway swarms before, it's amazing to me how badass they think they are while doing it to. One of them was a local Subaru group who always leaves their "spotted" cards on my windshield witch I promptly throw away.