Old 12-01-2020, 12:44 AM   #15
FR-S2GT86
Master Collaborator

Drives: Was '15 FR-S, 6MT, Now '15 GT86
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
They do these things all the time. I’ve had posts removed.

A few weeks back I posted a well done video by Vice or Cut or something that was a chronology of every major legislation, political move or lack of move put forth by the government and the current administration prior to and since COVID as it related yo the pandemic and government agencies that relate like the CDC. Because the video had Trump as the album art, and because they said facts that weren’t flattering to Trump, like how he tried to cut funding to the CDC, the video was removed. It was probably deemed too political.

Solidsnake11’s content typically strays from facts to conspiracy theories. Some political commentary is allowed if it is generalities like saying the government is going back on lockdown, but not other things that violate the rules of the forum. I’m pretty sure what he posted violated the policy.

But I believe what he is trying to make a point of, is that if someone feels that they can censor him, they also need to know that he also has the right to censor himself. And in doing so, it also removes from the forum all of his helpful and useful information that the rest of us may benefit from.

Which poses the question:
Is it worth losing a lot of good, helpful information posted by one user in an attempt to silence his or her one UN-useful comment?
Count to muffens and call again.
I’m 40. So....... say hi to your sisters or daughters.
FR-S2GT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FR-S2GT86 For This Useful Post:
Impureclient (02-20-2021), Jdmjunkie (12-02-2020)