View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 05:20 PM   #4
anticubus

Drives: 2017 Toyota 86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First, if you have a code, cruise control is disabled until the code is cleared, whether that's manually with a scantool or by the ECU after it determines the condition to not exist anymore. Now onto the codes:

C1231 Steering Wheel Angle Sensor - Faulty Operation
This is why your steering alignment is off. The sensor is either out of calibration or needs to be replaced.

The rest of them support something a little worse than that though: C146C and B2321 are electrical issues on a similar side of the car. Some digging shows the C146C to be an issue with the ABS motor relay system. The B code is more electrical stuff but I'm unsure if that circuit would be the same as the more vital control circuits ABS needs. Everything there points towards electrical issues, maybe a pinched or shorted wire. Have you been working on or cleaning the car recently, especially around the wiring harnesses on your driver's side? Could be pinched wires, a short, or just some wires that got tugged wrong and aren't making a good connection. I don't think we have any emergency systems to roll windows down after a crash, but they are tied in for door open/closed events so they're not going to be on a lowest of low priority "accessories" circuit like the door lamps.

I think your best starting point is to start checking fuses, one probably blew.
anticubus is offline   Reply With Quote