Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout MT
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terran View Post
Correction (at least in this case):
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuWaffle View Post
Better than pulling into a high school and a BRZ owner yells "scion sucks!" To you... I got out and mentioned that they're the same car and his reply was that the BRZ was better because it was made by Subaru. After I showed him that almost EVERY part on the frs is stamped with Subaru, he shut up and walked away.
Point is, some people are rude with the 86 and some have no clue what they bought. But others like on the forum are all nice!

One time I was chilling at a parking lot with a friend and a rs 1.0 pulled into the parking lot and parked next to us. I said hi, and he and his friend completely ignored me. They came back later and I said nice car, and tried to talk to him. Found out hes a high school student and that when the car came out with the rs 1.0 he just HAD to have it. Mommy and daddy bought? Don't know for sure, but seems like it. Asked him about mods and he looked super confused. He didn't know a thing and said totally wrong things and was sure that his info was correct.. Thats when I just walked away. Stickers were his first mod. It was an interesting incident.