View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 03:54 AM   #13088
DGMlJDlBRZ

Drives: 2014 DGM BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Massive 2014 BRZ Part Out

Managed to finally find time between work and removing everything off my car to update my part out list.

Sorry to those who have been messaging me for parts that have already been sold.

I finally was able to get pictures of almost every part I have left to sell off. May find a handful of smaller parts around my garage, but this is pretty much the meat of everything.

Parts can be picked up in OXNARD, CA.

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN

- Sprintex 210 SPS Stage 2 Intercooled Supercharger with their tuning tablet for their CARB tune. Complete kit. All hoses, clamps, wire harness extensions, gaskets etc. Tablet is pretty much like an OFT. New owner must send their stock tune to Sprintex if they plan to run their CARB tune. Installed June 2018 and removed June 2020 and only put about 3,500 miles on it during that time frame. Map sensor plate is tapped with a fitting for a boost gauge. $3,200

- P3 Gauges Multi Gauge OBD-ll version that reads CEL codes. Comes with analog boost sensor and tubing kit $250

- Motiv Overpipe. Has original hardware. No gaskets. $100

- JDM OEM Exhaust Tips $80

- TOMS Drop In Air Filter. Fits '13-'16 airbox ONLY $50

- HKS Oil Cap $50

- Downstar Gold Engine Bay/Strut tower Dress Up Kit $60

- Racer X Master Cylinder Brace $50

- Raceseng Black Cam Plate with gasket $40

- Whiteline Positive Shift Kit Bushing and Perrin Rear Shifter Bushing $40

- JDM KartBoy Polyurethane Extended Exhaust Hangers. Lowers your exhaust tips about 3/4" to clear your bumper, rear lip, etc. $30

- Torque Solutions Polyurethane Exhaust Hangers. One hanger (Far right) has a chunk missing on the edge from road debris. Doesn't affect performance. $20

EXTERIOR

- Side quarter window louvers $20

- OEM Door Handle Key Hole Keyless Cover. Used on my driver side handle to delete the key hole. Can also use on passenger side door handle. Painted 61K Asphalt/Dark Gray Metallic. $10

- Winjet Yellow Lens Foglights with H11 3000K HIDs and H11 conversion harness $60

- Subaru Genuine Accessories BRZ Parking Only Sign with mounting hardware $15

- A pair of Covert Covers "Subaru BRZ" license plate covers. Had these made to be modeled after Subaru BRZ marque plates. Use them to cover your plates during shows or photoshoots, or whatever you wanna use them for. $20

INTERIOR

- TOMS Steering Wheel. No airbag just the wheel. $350

- Autowear Japan Seat Covers. $200

- Emdom USA Seat Belt Covers Black with red stitching. have loops to secure them to the strap on the seat. $30

- JDM OEM Red/Black Side Sills $80

- OEM JDM Red STI Push Start Button without status light. For cars with factory push start ONLY $80

- Adjustable Speed Flasher Relay $10

- OEM Subaru BRZ Cargo/Trunk Tray $40

SUSPENSION/UNDERCARRIAGE

- HKS Kansai Service Rear Strut Bar. Goes around the spare tire. $160

- Carbing Front Strut Tower Braces $120

- Carbing Rear Side Cross Member Brace Type 2 $140

- Cusco Rear Bumper Power Brace $80

- Whiteline Rear Differential Cradle Bushing Inserts $25

- Perrin Steering Rack Lock Down $40

- Muteki SR35 Titanium (More like a gunmetal color) lug nuts with locks $40
DGMlJDlBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote