Old 07-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #23
W2

Drives: Firestorm FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilfer View Post
I'm jealous, haven't found a place nearby advertising any sort of discount what so ever. Probably would help if I expanded my search radius. Anyone from California see any dealerships with advertised discounts?

Yeah I can't find the dealer that was doing it but it was right on the home screen. It was for leftover new 2013's though.

I would highly recommend looking at the BRZ as it looks like Subaru dealers are more willing to negotiate while Scion dealers hide behind there BS "pure price" scam.

A great resource for new cars is Costco through their auto program (www.costcoauto.com). You can see the invoice price right on that sight without signing up or being a Costco member. This gives you something to shoot for.

Remember the market is pretty flooded with these cars now so don't let the dealers tell you they are rare or hard to get, be patient. Here on the east coast the end of last month a Subaru dealer was discounting all in stock cars $1000 under invoice for the end of the month sale (end of June was also end of Q2 and half through the year).
W2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to W2 For This Useful Post:
Kilfer (07-13-2014)