Old 11-20-2021, 10:42 AM   #397
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,285 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanstin View Post
every time i look at a thread here, its always this dude shitting on the gen 2. god forbid people are allowed to enjoy their cars.

go to the evo forums or something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The only thing I have ever said negative about the Gen 2 is that it looks like the exterior was designed by a committee of 18 year old boy racers. It is my opinion and I am not alone in it so I will share it if I wish.

The Gen 2 is a nice incremental improvement over the Gen 1 in many ways but it has not all of a sudden become a Supercar Porsche beater that some make it out to be.

The hate of and nit picking of the Gen 1 by some people on the Gen 2 subs (many who never owned one because it was "too slow") is far greater than the improvements in the Gen 2 warrant.

People that like their Gen 1 cars and have never had any issues are allowed to "enjoy" their cars as well. This thread was made to ask the question "any good reason to stick with the 1st Gen" and has delved into such topics as how superiors the signal stalk is on the Gen 2 which just shows the mindset of many of the Gen 2 buyers.

If you think that all I do here is slam the Gen 2 maybe you should venture out into the rest of the forum and see the bigger picture.
Dadhawk (11-20-2021), nikitopo (11-21-2021)