View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 01:44 AM   #69
Jordan Silveira

Drives: 2016 Subaru Series.HyperBlue #631
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BRZ3N Q4 2019 Update

Hey FT86Club,

Jordan here! Back with a small update on how BRZ3N is coming along. Not too much has changed since I last checked in on the car. Personally however things have changed in a big way! I got married on Labor Day this year to my now wonderful wife. We traveled to Chicago for the Bears season opener against the Packers for the 100th NFL Season and that was a memory I will never forget. Seeing Soldier Field for the first time as a Bears fan was amazing and to mark the NFL 100 festivities made it even better. After that, we spent a week in my motherland of Puerto Rico and got to explore the enchanted island quite a bit. It's quite a beautiful place and I'd strongly suggest people go visit if at all interested. Since then, it's been back to work to help my wallet recover from all the various expenses.

As for BRZ3N, I have since updated all the interior lighting to Diode Dynamics LED bulbs to give it a bit more of a modern look. I have also updated the rear Tail-As-Turn Module to include the rear back up lights that fit into the old turn signal indicators. Moreover, I have added hood struts which I find to be a very nice quality of life upgrade to the car. Just a much cleaner look overall! Finally, I have added the red Modellista intake manifold cover. I think it fits much better with the overall color scheme of the engine bay. Personally, I find it fits better than the Subaru blue one because my car is HyperBlue not World Rally Blue.

P.S. I forgot to mention that BRZ3N made an appearance in our wedding! My wife asked that BRZ3N be her "something blue" and naturally it took no time for me to gladly oblige. Pictures below!

As always, thanks for your time and I hope to update the thread with more projects completed sometime soon! Any questions, quandaries, comments, concerns or otherwise are always welcome! Less Stress, More Love!