soulreapersteve
Contract? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Drives: An orange cone with flappy paddles
Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,703 Posts
Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiumai View Post
i'm going to disagree with ya here, Tcoat. it's not all in the head. when i'm eating, I smirk at other people I see eating only with a fork, or just one hand because I know they're missing out. They might be smiling and saying 'yummy!' and think their food is delicious, but they don't know what they don't know.

I always use TWO hands to eat, to enhance my eating experience. you CANNOT taste a good steak properly unless you have a fork in one hand, and a knife in the other. the moment you put your knife down after cutting off that medium-rare piece of filet mignon, you've lost half the enjoyment of eating. plus, making wild hand gestures with utensils is more effective when you're trying to talk with your mouth full. if you tap your feet on the floor while eating, the food tastes even better. try it. it's all part of the eating experience, man.

Pffttt. If you don't eat with chopsticks or don't know how to use chopsticks, you don't deserve to eat at all. Especially when it comes to rice and noodles. If you use a fork, please do yourself a favor and stop enjoying the food that'll make you happy. Forks make it easier for the masses and it takes no training at all. Just scoop up the thing and put it in your mouth.

Chopsticks on the other hand, it takes finesse. It takes some training. It takes skill. Everytime I see someone using forks to eat noodles, I smirk and laugh and think, "man, this person is a mindless drone. They just want to eat the food, not enjoy it. Using chopsticks make food taste better."
The Twins make me smile
soulreapersteve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soulreapersteve For This Useful Post:
drewbot (09-05-2015), Ultramaroon (09-06-2015), why? (09-06-2015)