Old 09-05-2015, 05:17 PM   #175
shiumai

Drives: 2013 DGM BRZ, 2020 C8 Corvette
Thanked 1,893 Times in 787 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
I have been driving stick for 40 years and using an extra foot and hand does not increase squat. if using more limbs makes you feel superior that is dandy but I am afraid that is all in your head.
i'm going to disagree with ya here, Tcoat. it's not all in the head. when i'm eating, I smirk at other people I see eating only with a fork, or just one hand because I know they're missing out. They might be smiling and saying 'yummy!' and think their food is delicious, but they don't know what they don't know.

I always use TWO hands to eat, to enhance my eating experience. you CANNOT taste a good steak properly unless you have a fork in one hand, and a knife in the other. the moment you put your knife down after cutting off that medium-rare piece of filet mignon, you've lost half the enjoyment of eating. plus, making wild hand gestures with utensils is more effective when you're trying to talk with your mouth full. if you tap your feet on the floor while eating, the food tastes even better. try it. it's all part of the eating experience, man.
shiumai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shiumai For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (09-05-2015), soulreapersteve (09-05-2015), Tcoat (09-05-2015)