View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 11:05 AM   #170
jaycee842

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3rdSun View Post
Ok,let me rephrase it in case it comes across as me saying "better" driver and replace it with "more attentive.

Furthermore,it IS popular opinion (so take that for what it's worth) that learning to drive MT makes for better drivers,just search ANY article on the subject.Admittedly,the empirical data isn't very clear as there are too many variables to determine which has better or worse accident rates.

Even with that,your responses tell me that you are going against the opinion that many people are putting in front of you.There's an overwhelming feeling of many drivers that they feel that they are better drivers when in a MT car,yet because of your personal opinion,you want to discount all of theirs.
Listen, I'm not upset. I like hearing what you have to say. I just don't agree with the idea that MT are "better" or make drivers "better" than AT. You don't even have anything to back that up, like you said.

I like to think that at the end of the day people have their own preferences and one is not better than the other. It's just a different driving experience.

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk
jaycee842 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaycee842 For This Useful Post:
soulreapersteve (09-05-2015), why? (09-05-2015)