View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 07:25 AM   #4
ermax

Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited Silver
Thanked 2,045 Times in 1,188 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My advice is to practice all the techniques you would use on the track while daily driving. If they aren’t second nature then they will always distract in the track. Also as others pointed out is to find the correct seating position but don’t just do this at the track, leave it this way all the time. You need to get used to it.

Personally the pedals are fine on this car. Even barefoot. I think a lot of people don’t actually do it correctly. They attempt to press the brake with the left side of their foot and the gas with the right side of their foot so to pull that off the pedals need to be really close. The proper way is for your toe to be on the brake and your heel to be in the gas. I’ve seen people gas with their toe and brake with their heel which is also incorrect.

If you practice while daily driving for just a few weeks it will become a lot easier on the track. It will become something you just do without thinking. Same goes for shuffle steering and any other techniques you use at the track.
ermax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermax For This Useful Post:
RToyo86 (04-01-2021), soundman98 (04-01-2021)