View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 07:42 PM   #9
STJ

Drives: Skyline R33 GTR
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquachulator View Post
Covering the same amount of market that every other euro manufacturer has.

They're still missing:
-Entry level sports car/M135 fighter. CT is a hybrid and its not gonna do much to move the needle anymore until they sportify it some more and/or add a gasoline engine to it (2.0 turbo seems a good fit here)
-IS-F/M3 fighter. Last one got killed in favor of the RC-F (which takes on the M4). This GS-F is going after the M5, but they'll need to bring back the IS-F to take on the M3.
-An F'd up SUV. Im not sure they're even going to bother with that. Track ready SUV's are stupid and are nothing but status symbols imo.
-Those 4 door 'coupes'. I still don't understand this market at ALL. Its just their 4 door sedans with swoopier bodies.
-Those sport SUV's like the X6. I still don't get those cars but people buy them for some reason....
-Z3 fighter. Not sure if they'll have one of these. They never really did before, but could use one I think.
-CLK fighter. I think its coming, that LF-LC is supposed to be it.
Lexus could use a 4 door 'coupe', essentially a more sporty looking GS. I mean Toyota used to have that in the late 80's and early 90's.The X90 Chaser and Mark II are perfect example's.

If a CLS is a coupe then so is this!
STJ is offline   Reply With Quote