Zaku
-Proud of Brzerhood-

Drives: '17 BRZ CWP LMT.
Thanked 1,725 Times in 790 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAEMANO View Post
In person the Guilia QV is to die for. It's masculine for sure. Sadly though, the proportions don't exactly translate fully in photos. This is especially true when the exterior is shot with shorter focal lengths (under 60mm.) Seeing it in person, all of the compound curves in the front and over the rear fenders are straight up sexy. More like the way cars were designed in the 60's. Note that the Stelvio QV is much the same in person. A rolling compact piece of auto muscle and art.

Comparing Alfa's design language here vs. Audi, BMW and MBZ, or even Chevy's SS is like the look of a custom tailored suit vs off the rack at Nordstrom. The Nordy suit is just fine, but in person looks shabby compared to something truly bespoke. Cadilllac's latest iteration of Art & Science design language as well as Jaguar's current design theme's are closer in refinement, but not nearly as emotional. That's design of the Alfas coming. Hard to describe, but really special.
Oh No I totally get you on this we share the same feelings, I mean it's not like...

Don't worry the BRZ is still around hahaha but I do have to say that as a professional and an enthusiast like all of you. The Giulia is the best car I've driven all year and I drive a ton of cars. I am in love with it, so much : ) I've had only a bit of time with it so far because just got it this week. I'm sure Guff can tell you more and I'll add on whatever else anyone is wondering.

"The BRZ Section's fine wine" -Zgrinch

Last edited by Zaku; 05-30-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Zaku is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaku For This Useful Post:
DAEMANO (05-31-2017), kanundrum (05-30-2017)