View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 03:20 AM   #8896
kev0

Drives: '14
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankHugs View Post
just got my kit delivered today but all wasnt perfect. upon checkin' the kit, i found that the coolant reservoir bottle was cracked at the top and the bypass valve hose is kinked/torn. the reservoir im not too worry about for now since i believe can run the kit without intercooler and replace it later. but the hose is what im more worry about. since from the hour or so research ive done, i think i have to order a new valve just for hose or make my own.
Well, the good news is that since the kit is not on the car yet, it is extremely easy to replace that hose. The bad news is that I don't know where you can get a replacement hose. Hardware stores might carry em around.

Please call 1-855-591-2778 and press the number for Technical support. The guy that picks up is very knowledgeable. Email is technical@sprintexusa.com if you prefer that, but they take a while to respond.

Btw, I purchased a direct replacement bypass valve from them and it did not come with a hose. I still have it new, never installed laying around in case anyone here is looking for one.
kev0 is offline   Reply With Quote