Clipdat
Proud of BOXER

Drives: Subaru Boxer
Thanked 6,845 Times in 3,675 Posts
Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyg3n View Post
@Clipdat We literally have the same wheels and tires haha. Your ride is clean. I think they look good either way with or without the stickers. Since you already have red brake calipers, that helps give it some contrast already. Btw is that the Alameda Naval base? I took my car there for pictures when I first got it too lol.
@gen3v8 Very nice! It's nice to get to see these in black on a WRB car. What wheel caps are you running? Looks different than the ones that come with the GTC02's.

Are yours 18x9 +42 as well? Can't tell if they are 17s or 18s from the photo. And yeah I love the MPS4s tires! Mine are 245/40. I have the factory red calipers because the car has the performance pack option which consists of the red calipers and Jurid semi-metallic brake pads in front, and the sunroof delete. However I've now replaced the front and rear pads with Endless MX72 pads - highly recommended. Incredible performance.

Anyway yep that is the old naval base, I live nearby so I usually head over there for photos! Maybe we'll see each other's cars in person around the bay sometime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz
I'm old and lazy

Last edited by Clipdat; 08-06-2022 at 01:39 AM.
Clipdat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Clipdat For This Useful Post:
Oxyg3n (08-09-2022)