Old 05-17-2021, 09:56 PM   #24
Lynxis

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ 6MT
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanwolf View Post
Sorry, when I was saying boomers and wealthy I was over generalizing and including policy makers and people in power (because they're of these standings more often than not).

As a millennial, the most hated generation at the moment (maybe boomers now), like mentioned above, waiting for a wealth transfer in order to be able to afford anything would be an absolute joke, I would be in my 70s. Policy makers and those in power DO NOT care about the up and coming generations of the masses clearly as it seems they're more set on allowing a homeless generation to conjure itself, or get into an extreme debt sentence that will reduce your ability to do much of anything else.

Maybe I'm just greedy and think myself and other young people deserve a lot more, a chance rather, despite being seen as given handouts all the time from those who had to 'struggle'.

I'm going to go build a tiny home.

I think whatever generation you are part of is the generation you'll probably think is most hated although, even as an older millennial, I think boomers objectively take the most shit. I have a lot to say on the matter but this is a car forum so let's try to get back on track.
Lynxis is offline   Reply With Quote