View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 02:49 PM   #1233

Drives: '23 CWP BRZ
Thanked 1,126 Times in 533 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
The car left the garage for the first time in a little over a month, haha. Still need to do some tweaking on the camber to get the fitment more to my liking, get the front a little lower and install some other odds and ends but it's almost ready to get an alignment.

Bagriders Superlow with P2M front LCA and rear LCA, UCA and toe arms.

Here's a lil video of the max range of the kit at my current setup. I can probably raise the car another few inches, still air out to the ground and lift more. Definitely a lot here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I like it. Thinking about doing the exact same thing. Those overlays are the dark smoke version, right?
I think that's what I prefer aesthetically. However, I'm a little concerned about the light output. Based the the videos I've seen the output is not significantly decreased. In fact, the blinkers in back seem to be brighter than the brake lights from the factory, and the overlays bring them down to the same brightness level based on the video I saw.
Correct! There's almost no light loss from the turn signal, and the sidemarker is still plenty visible at night. Definitely do it. Driven.media has a nice lil pack at a good price too if you want to support Kevin!
636 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 636 For This Useful Post:
DriveDriftDogfight86 (01-16-2023)