View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 11:12 PM   #98
MattTheGinge

Drives: Series.Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
I have been eyeing this kit for a while, after reading almost every thread about every higher end kit (turbos and sc) I originally came to the conclutuon to go with the Jackson racing supercharger, I was almost dead set on that but I knew the power levels would be limited, and then I finally decided on this setup after reading what everyone has said about them. I have driven both sc and turbo cars and I'd have to say that this car deserves a turbo. I've actually only driven an 86 a handful of times and even my safty conscious mother could tell you it lacks in power. I can't speak for the kit itself but what I can speak for is my research, because I know someone reading this down the road will be in the same boat as me, reading the forums and reading reviews, and this is what I have set my heart (and bank account) on for my future mods. I'm actually budgeting this kit into the price of the series.blue I'm going to look at and hopefully buy tomorrow. Ptuning will be the proud owner of a decent chunk of my bank account very soon
MattTheGinge is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MattTheGinge For This Useful Post:
Freddy@PTUNING (11-08-2016), FRSTRM (11-14-2016), kanundrum (11-07-2016)