View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:51 PM   #1
xwd

Drives: 2013 DGM Subaru BRZ (Subie #9)
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TRD supercharger kit - GA

I'm contemplating changing directions with the car and racing, so putting a feeler out for this supercharger plus everything else you need to install/run it. It's still not 100% PnP but pretty close.

I'm asking for $5500 plus shipping for the setup.

It has recently been refreshed by Jon Bond performance and powder coated wrinkle red, I haven't used it since then. The rotors were also re-coated at the same time. The internals of this are a TVS 1320 but it's quite over engineered compared to some of the other TVS based kits.

This is what would also be included with the supercharger:

Custom dual-pass air/water heat exchanger and all AN fittings/lines to hook it up with a small reservoir to help bleed the system. Bolts to where the AC condenser used to, there is no way to keep the AC with this setup.
Bosch water pump. I can give you the mounting I used for it, but may want to build your own based on your setup.
76mm throttle body, modified to use the BRZ stock plug and ECU.
New MAF tube, coupler, and filter.
A/C delete bracket plus idler and belt to use with the rest of the stock pulleys.
Modified stock crank pulley to be used with the supercharger drive pulley. This supercharger is driven off a separate belt than the rest of the engine.
100mm, 95mm, 90mm, 85, and 80mm pulleys and belts.

For some bit more may be willing to part with the built engine it's attached to but haven't thought too much about that.

Picture installed previously:

On E75 the car made 347whp with the 95mm pulley.

xwd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xwd For This Useful Post:
MJones_RB (03-26-2019)