View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:38 AM   #79
Vracer111

Drives: '13 Nissan Frontier (4.0L 6spd 2WD)
Thanked 1,245 Times in 669 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
I'll actually be selling mine soon'ish. Absolutely love the car, but personally would rather just eliminate all outstanding debt I have soon and want to further mod my Nissan Frontier (which selling my paid off FR-S can easily do both simultaneously even below market value.) Do not regret owning the FR-S one bit, it's an absolutely stellar handing vehicle that every single drive has been a pleasure in - even more so in the wet.

Currently getting ready to order a few parts to do needed work on it and completing my vision of it so it will be ready for whomever the second owner - Exedy clutch/pressure plate/LW flywheel, new full set of ignition coils/plugs, new pads/discs/brake fluid, coolant flush, new transmission/ differential fluid, finally creating the custom single exit race style exhaust I designed and ordered tubing pieces and muffler from the Burns Stainless and have had sitting around for years, and finally fixing/modding and putting the CAE Ultra shifter back in.

This car deserves to be in the final form I've envisioned a while for it with what I have available to me. Funny thing is suspension is still 100% stock after all these years and I have zero desire to change it. Has never had an alignment since bought, because it still tracks perfectly and handles perfectly precise with just barely over 55k miles on it now... All previous 4 sets of tires have always worn down perfectly even on it, and the fifth set, Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's, may be my favorite tire on it yet - a side grade to the Continental Extreme Contact DW in performance ability but a little better in ride and daily handling and $95 each plus $60 rebate...

Last edited by Vracer111; 07-17-2018 at 02:56 AM.
Vracer111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vracer111 For This Useful Post:
chaoskaze (07-17-2018)