PMok
Codename: Stitch

Drives: 91 MR2; 06 IS350; 16 BRZ; 18 CX-5
Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,307 Posts
Mentioned: 462 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHachiRoku View Post
Got my pads and fluid in today from CSG. CSG has great customer service, communication and bring a wealth of knowledge to the community. Thanks a lot Mike!
A bit overdue on my end, but I'll echo this entire statement. Months ago I was getting ready for a track day and contacted CSG Mike for advice and suggestions as to what parts to go with. We swapped PMs for a few days talking about my experiences on track and my expectations, before getting some great recommendations on parts. I ended up getting brake pads, fluid and a Berk front pipe from them with great pricing and service. There was a slight delay on the Berk part that was out of their control, but they kept me updated and I still got everything in time for my BRZ's first track day.

And after the track day I heard back from CSG David checking in to see how I liked the parts. CSG Mike has been a great resource to the community especially in regard to motorsports, hard core product testing and track-day related advice. Definitely recommend these guys to anyone interested in buying performance parts from them, they are one of the good guys on this forum so we're lucky to have them here.