View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 02:54 AM   #10
#my86build

Drives: FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJasonKlein View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! I have every modification you're installing and I think you'll be very happy with them - the car will definitely be more responsive, shift better, and be perceptibly quicker, but there will be a small (but noticeable) increase in NVH. It wasn't a big deal for me, but you (or your wife, girlfriend, mother, or boss) may feel differently.

You'll be able to thank other members after your 10th, 15th, or 20th post (I've forgotten which) by clicking on the 'Thanks' button that will appear to the right of the 'Quote' button on any post.
I had the rear gutted in my first FR-S build with a Grimmspeed intake, Tomei UEL, Nameless catted resonated overripe, Perrin CB resonated (both 2.5") and loved all the NVH. I've got a extra Perrin kicking around that I'm planning to do a muffler delete on. Even more NVH

As for what others think of the sound/noise...I actually don't care, at all. No girl I know would open her mouth and complain about such insignificant matters. If she did, I would pull over and suggest she walk.

You'll be first one I thank, once I've earned my forum stripes. Until then,
#my86build is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to #my86build For This Useful Post:
RJasonKlein (04-06-2017)