Old 05-15-2020, 07:18 AM   #1278
Lantanafrs2

Drives: 2013 frs red
Thanked 3,088 Times in 1,654 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Well, I ventured out into the wasteland today to do the weekly grocery shopping. I went to the wild side and dared enter Walmart. The unwashed masses were out in force. At the entrance where the masses were metered in there are usually two hand sanitizer stations for getting wipes to sanitize the sticky shopping cart handles. Both stations were empty! I tried to go over to the exit side to get a wipe from over there, but the guard lady stopped me and the other inbreds glared at me for slowing down the line.

Anyway, only about 30% of the customers were wearing masks. The ones that weren't were the usual demographics that are most susceptible to COVID-19. Yep, go figure.

After about 30 minutes, I couldn't stand my own bad breath from wearing the mask any longer and decided I had looked for "puffed pastries", what the hell they are, long enough and exited the store.

Just as I exited the store some jerk kid in a white 4 door, loud, car came zooming by and damn near hit this lady and her kid. I yelled at him but he just revved and popped his engine and roared off. I felt like throwing a can of beans through his back window -

Welp, that was my excitement for the day -
Bring breathmints lol. The outlet store near me will hand you a new mask if you dont have one.
Lantanafrs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lantanafrs2 For This Useful Post:
humfrz (05-15-2020)