View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 12:46 PM   #2503
Tanstin

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Yes a bunch of people complained about the dip. A bunch others had no issue with it. It was never a "problem". It just meant you had to actually drive the car.
It is not negative to point out that there is indeed a dip still there. It is smaller but still there. That is fact
Your sarcasm missed the mark since I am one of the ones that never had an issue nor concern with the existing "dip" so don't give a flying fuck if it is still there even though greatly reduced.

I am a downer to you because you want everybody to join hands and sing kumbaya and not have anything bad to say. That is just not the real world.

You must be a sad little man to manage to twist every point I make into some negative angle.

I already said everything I wanted to say, but I'll restate it again. No, you don't have to be sworn to the car. No, I don't believe Subaru/Toyota can do no wrong, but if what they say is true, it's going to be overall improvement over the old car.

But I dunno, maybe I am a little biased. That's probably why I'm on this forum. For car enthusiasts. You know, people who are enthusiastic about the car?

If that make me a sad little man, then that applies literally everyone else here, and I assume that includes you.

Also, I just found out that the 80lbs difference only applies to the auto. It looks like they managed to keep the weight almost the same despite the bigger engine