View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
xRavenFRSx

Drives: 2014 Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg8780 View Post
I've been looking into these for awhile. I frequently travel between the North and South East so I was looking for something that could handle the cold and light snow but still be great in the summer down south. Literally everything I have read about that have been great reviews and they seem to be an amazing tire with very little compromise. M detailer runs these on his 535i GT and he likes them. He claims they are great in all conditions. Being in Atl, GA it doesn't get too cold here either.

I think you got stuck with a great tire. Keep us posted on the performance and if there are any issues. This is still a new tire so I'm curious how it wears and feels later down the road.
Will do. They have a 45,000 Mile warranty whereas most other Michelins have a 30,000 mile one so I can assume for now it has decent wear life. As far as light snow, from what ive been reading around these don't do well in snow and ice. I see a lot of people saying its more of a Summer tire trying to claim A/S performance than an A/S tire trying to claim Summer performance. The title they seem to have been given is 3-season tire.

And I forgot to add above, so far I'll say they are somewhat noisy. Theres a lot more road noise than the Summer and A/S tires ive driven with.
xRavenFRSx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xRavenFRSx For This Useful Post:
Bg8780 (03-08-2014)