View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 10:45 PM   #19
winstonscifi

Drives: 2015 Firestorm Red Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~el~jefe~ View Post
It is the only time to sell the car. As a trade in, with NY sales tax credited, it amounts to $20,100 this week. In a year, what’s the point? It will be paid off more, but worth crap, so exactly equal. When 2021 gets shown, worth not much. It is not mint either. It bothers me. But right now the market calls for it.

I see votes are for new BRZ. That is a pretty cool idea. That was the original idea until my hottie girlfriend noted that maybe i would want a change if everything is same price.

You really cannot take money with you. 70 year olds buying sports cars is kind of sad/ a bit late.

I feel I bought the BRZ too early, I could have kept the mini cooper two more years, it was old but worked. Reasons are not so autistic as Value for dollar etc.
Wait....whaat? 70 year old people buying sports cars is kind of sad/a bit late!!!!

I'll have you know, sir, that I have friends that are that old that still buy brand new sports cars and LOVE them! They have been buying brand new sports cars for all the years that I've known them, and it is not sad, or late. They have had really cool sports cars, and have driven them happily. And I'll tell you something else, I'm 65 (almost 70), and I have never even thought that it was sad that I drive a nice little sports car UNTIL NOW! Am I that sad old man that you are talking about. Are the other oldsters on this platform sad old men in your eyes. Or are we happy old guys that love cars including sports cars.

Here's what I think is sad - young people that don't know how to drive a manual transmission.

Ok, forget what I just said in this response to your post. I'm as opinionated and as wrong as you are.
winstonscifi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to winstonscifi For This Useful Post:
86MLR (08-14-2019), Busybee (08-17-2019), Dadhawk (08-15-2019), HKz (08-15-2019), Jordanwolf (08-15-2019), korhun (08-15-2019), soundman98 (08-15-2019)