Old 09-06-2020, 04:19 PM   #72438
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,826 Times in 16,429 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
Will do. She is doing it voluntarily. She sounded like she was ready when she was opening up to me. I'm hoping she does it. I told her she probably shouldn't come back to work at a bar.

My tomatoes are the most pathetic tomato patch ever. I thought I posted a pic. Many of my neighbors have great tomato plants, so they will grow fine here, I just think mine are in soil that needs help, and not enough sun.

Last thing I need is full glasses of vodka. I can't drink straight liquor, plus then I'd have to have my wife come pick me up.

The thing about the bills; most people that play the machines want to be paid in $20s vs $50s or $100s because the machines only take up to $20s. So small bills usually means $20s. Oh well, I have some $5s now.

My youngest started college at CWI. They sure made us show every document there is to prove we have lived here over a year for in-state tuition. A difference of about $1200 vs out of state. He has half on line classes, and half in person. Everyone is in masks, and everyone spread out.
Yep, working at a bar when you are a recovering addict is a slippery slope for sure.

In reference to your tomato farm, yes you did post a picture and I replied with my suggestions for improving your soil. So, after you do that, then build a greenhouse over the garden, equipped with grow lights - NOTE: leave the door to the greenhouse unlocked so when the feds come to raid your operation, they won't have to tear the door down -

As far as the San Jose Screwdriver, don't try to drink it all at one sitting, ask that cute little bartender to put what you don't drink into the frig for you untill you come back the next time.

I wish your son the best for his college career. Tell him to steer clear of those nasty college girls, they may try to get his mask off -
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
p1l0t (09-06-2020), soundman98 (09-06-2020)