View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 07:54 AM   #502
Riftur

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseG View Post
The new styling on the 86 has grown on me. I miss the boxer piston badge on the front quarter panels. LED headlights and taillights are also a nice upgrade.

I’m sure the Veloster N is a fun drive, the mini 3rd door is cool. Throwing extra power at a car has drawbacks though, especially FWD. I think only Honda understands that type of black magic. If the 2nd gen twins get a decent bump in power and torque, and keep it NA I will be happy. (Say 220HP 170 lb/ft). Eliminate the torque dip and it will feel so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally would love to see 200HP at the wheels. I believe they should keep it NA also. I thought the newer versions would grow on me also, but it really hasn't. The one I saw had no rear spoiler and it looked so bare without it. When they first changed the front grill, it was horrible but looks a lot better now that they added some shape to make it look meaner. The rest of the car, especially the rear, is way to big looking and it ruined the sleekness on the rest of the car. It just does not seem to flow as well anymore. Maybe its just me.