View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 12:11 PM   #23
Rookie_34

Drives: 2014 frs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I think everyone is different and something i dislike, you might like. I honestly think you should find someone who has a oft stage 2 plus uel header car and test drive it. If you were anywhere close to me. I would let you test my car out so youll know what youre getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam86 View Post
Last bit of reassurance before I go and pick up some Tomei UEL headers, overall if we're talking low-mid range is the stage 2 + headers tune recommended? Or should I just enjoy the OFT and then revert to stock and sell it

Not specifically the HP increase but stuff like, is the sound change worth it (with stock exhaust), is the acceleration/ torque increase significant enough over stage 1? etc.

As I said I can't do any major mods legally for 2 years so the header + tune would pretty much be the extent of my performance modifications to last me that time.

- Also noob question but am I correct in assuming that after a header install I can then just load the stage 2+ tune and overwrite the stage 1? Or do I have to revert to stock tune, install headers, then install stage 2+?
Rookie_34 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rookie_34 For This Useful Post:
Sam86 (05-14-2020)