Old 10-21-2021, 04:06 PM   #11
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
drugs aren't necessarily the problem, the folks that abuse them especially alcohol are almost always in rough situations...unless a solution is out there to figure out how to get these folks in better situations rampant drug abuse will always occur..
I really wish at the very least for alcohol we could stop the Big Corp from advertising it everywhere.

I see ads all the time. Watch a baseball game? See a bunch of ads for beer, whiskey, etc. We want baseball, a national pastime, to be a family-friendly event. Even going to the game itself you're inundated with alcoholic stuff. Some carts on the concourses only sell beer, have bottles displayed everywhere. There are now massive advertisements with alcohol companies. People literally from Coors or w/e trying to get you to sign up to pledge not to drive home drunk. You're lucky if most of your row isn't full of people double-fisting $15 cups of beer.

And that's just alcohol. I'm not anti-alcohol but none of this type of stuff helps the issue.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
Atropine (10-21-2021), HKz (10-21-2021), Irace86.2.0 (10-21-2021), MyHybridBurnsGasAndTires (10-21-2021), p1l0t (10-22-2021)