f0rge
head of infinite swagger

Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer486 View Post
I'm just curious what the citizens of the so called anti-gun liberal democracies of the west would do if their centralized government decided to use the military and police to impose its will (for the 'good' of the people no doubt) upon your civil liberties. Suck it up or use Kung-Fu? Nvm, we know the answer. You guys already gave up your civil liberties and rely on Faith in elected politicians, lol. Would you trust governments that don't trust you to manage your own immediate self-defense and protection? Democracy is for enlightened adults, not infants and requires responsibility not shirking it. What rights do you think you have when you don't even have the right to defend your own family? Ah, Kung Fu....
So what? You're going to shoot at an organized group of armed and trained soldiers?

Even if you managed to kill a couple and drive them off, how long before they show up at your front door with a tank or level your whole house with any number of means the army has to stop insurgents?

I'm not against people having guns, I just don't think you've thought this through...
2013 Ultramarine FR-S 6MT - Car Journal - SOLD
2004 AlpineWhite M3 6MT - SOLD
f0rge is offline   Reply With Quote