View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 11:03 PM   #191
BlueWhelan

Drives: 2013 Blue Subaru BRZ. 6 Spd manual
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stepped up for a not-yet-customer

So I had an issue with my Jackson Racing oil cooler earlier this week. Upon inspection of the kit (which I acquired second hand - yeah yeah...you get what you pay for ), I realized that one of the oil line's M22 ports that thread into the cooler core didn't have an o-ring on it. Kinda need that to ensure a leak free system...lol. I wanted to get the cooler installed soon so I could start participating in the SoCal region of 86CUP, but can't do that until I can get the cooler system to seal.

Not knowing where to get these particular o-rings, I reached out to CSG, both here and via email, asking if they could help me track down the part number for the fitting, or possibly order me some spare rings. Mike and David both responded in no time, and David put me in touch with Jackson Racing so my issue could be expedited. All said, Jackson Racing will be sending me some spares, I'll be able to get the cooler installed, and CSG has gained a future customer! I'll be pinging them for some track pads in the not so distant future.

Top quality lads over there! haha
BlueWhelan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BlueWhelan For This Useful Post:
CounterSpace Garage (08-09-2019)