Old 02-17-2014, 08:33 PM   #10
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,827 Times in 16,429 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdv14476 View Post
Spirited runs on a road track are the goal (not to mention great canyon runs, when available, or riverside). No plans to run with the kids, but I do enjoy nice curves. Long straights have been less than exciting as (in my opinion) the front end lifts (doesn't feel planted), maybe it's the road, although super slab is usually pretty good. Not willing to divulge my cruse speed, but let's just assume that double nickels REALLY, REALLY, REALLY suck. Don't care about glitz or glamour, just want to hug the road tighter than I would hug my lady.
Well, first off, "old dog" (your words .... ) you're too damn old to be driving over 100 mph in a car ....

If you don't buy that, just glance over at your lady's face, the next time you are trying to set the local land speed record.....

OK, stubborn, if your dead set on "flying" with your FR-S ..... maybe a lower, tighter suspension would help. Better tires would help keep it from "lift off". And some aero tupperware on the front lip might help keep the nose down.

Attached Images

humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
Blu-by-U (02-18-2014)