View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
JermMX5

Drives: 2017 Toyota 86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Project 2017 86 - C Street

Update 8/11/2017

So I've decided that I'm going to start slowly going towards STX because I really want some power parts for the street and for autocross, so that will be happening over the next few months and the bulk during the winter. Planned parts list will go down below soon.

Current State
  • Alignment - 1.2 up front, 2.4 in the rear, and 0 toe.
  • 20mm Whiteline front bar on stiff
  • Stock shocks with TRD springs
  • Custom muffler delete that is too loud most of the time

Name:  Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  825.4 KB

I finally found my self overwhelmed with everything that I needed to do to my STS Miata to get it competitive, and well...it was time for a new daily driver so that's when I bought this thing below!

I've decided to get it ready for C Street and decided I would document my journey for any one else to be able to replicate with the new 2017's. Below is my todo list with completed things marked accordingly:
  • Wheels and Tires - Done - O.Z. OMNIA 17x7.5 rims wrapped in 235/45/17 RE-71r's
  • TRD Lowering Springs - On order
  • Crash Bolts for camber - On Order
  • Alignment of max camber, 0 toe up front, and 1/8th toe in, in the rear - Waiting for above
  • Lightweight catback for weight savings and power ( Totally not just for the rumble) - Looking for input
  • Swaybar(s) - I can do one TRD and one aftermarket so I'm looking for input

Car is currently at 500 miles and I need another 500 before the event this Sunday so fingers crossed I can get the miles + all the camber stuff before then. Otherwise It will be bone stock with wheels and tires.

I have the part numbers for the crash bolts and nuts in my car and I'll grab those later to post in case anyone ever needs them.

Name:  IMG_0398.jpg
Views: 1389
Size:  341.7 KB

Last edited by JermMX5; 08-11-2017 at 01:16 PM.
JermMX5 is offline   Reply With Quote