View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 01:14 PM   #1
spcmafia

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Thanked 4,144 Times in 1,989 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I need a rundown version of suspension mods.

I feel there's a lot more info than I can possibly digest, especially since all I want is a slightly lowered vehicle, with a setup that can feel as OEM+, meaning, improve a DD. So I have a few questions.

1) Whats is difference between coilovers against say, a set of Springs with Shocks.

2) What's the difference of price between coilovers? For example, I see TEINs for $1100 versus $1500+, does this mean the expensive ones are better, or are they rated for more competition setups.

3) I plan on switching to Michellin AS-4, so what would be the recommended suspension settings?

4) As an introduction to suspension mods, what would be considered a good amount of money to spend, kind of tied to question 2.

5) Did Epstein really off himself?

I do not mean to insult anyone's knowledge, is just that suspension is very new to me, as a lot of you know, this is my very first sports vehicle and the very first vehicle that I have been able to start learning about modifications. I also like to ask a lot of questions. Thanks in advance.
soundman98 (08-09-2022)