Old 04-10-2019, 12:55 PM   #38
Impureclient
Banned

Drives: 2015 FR-S
Thanked 2,903 Times in 1,282 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
How to get this shipped to you in a rocketship in several days from China:

If you buy this head unit, get it from Aliexpress. I ordered mine on the 7th. It says it will get here, FL, in about 6-13 days shipping plus an extra 5 days of processing.
So roughly 2 to 3 weeks.There was a bunch of questions I had among other weird things and nobody, seller or Aliexpress, were answering and I got skittish and cancelled the order.

Out of nowhere comes the seller and asks why I was cancelling and I gave her a list of things including the questions not answered. Then within minutes of that message on ALiexpress,
I get a message saying it shipped. Then it says my cancelling was "cancelled". It wasn't shipped. The lady who messaged just immediately made the shipping label.

Then here is the kicker, it says it's going to be here on the 11th and I thought "yeah right". This is coming from China which last time I had something shipped like this, it took weeks
from the same Guangdong Providence. So I am watching the shipping and it actually did hit Ohio so it really probably will be here on the 11th. Crazy.

So order, wait a few minutes, then cancel and watch the magic.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Impureclient For This Useful Post:
Plumbus (08-13-2019), Tokay444 (04-10-2019), XtremeMaC (05-06-2019)