Killed Scion

Drives: 2013 FR-S Whiteout
Thanked 7,307 Times in 4,485 Posts
Mentioned: 334 Post(s)
Tagged: 185 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat61caster View Post
I also ended up with the 3" long ARP studs as they were available quickly and I knew they would fit. I got these Gorilla lugs with them as they were cheap and a few other members recommended them.

Amazon.com: Gorilla Automotive 20023SD Acorn Open End Chrome Small Diameter Lugs (12mm x 1.25 Thread Size) - Pack of 20: Automotive

I'm not 100% happy with the setup (both with the exposed threads and with what I saw on the gorilla's wearing in on first application losing some material), I was thinking about going to big lugs like the Muteki's but there's so much back and forth that I'm at a bit of a loss.

Thinking I might stick with the gorilla's cause I have them and it's just paranoia in my head and hacksaw an inch off the ARP's and file them down so they're problem free...

Can't access my pictures right now, if I remember I'll post them up tonight.
I was thinking about the Gorillas as I know some people who run them and I ran the closed ones on my previous WRX w/o arp studs.
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
What are you talking about? You just killed one of the worst brands in history according to enthusiasts. People will be worshipping you like sheep.
MisterSheep is offline   Reply With Quote